The New Humphrey Field Analyzer 3 from ZEISS
Setting a New Standard for Efficient Visual Field Testing
The new Humphrey Field Analyzer 3 (HFA3) from ZEISS, is the next generation in visual field testing and analysis. The HFA3 is designed to accelerate clinic flow while delivering the same gold-standard testing strategies and test patterns.
The New HFA3 provides a streamlined and faster workflow with an array of new features designed to:
- Reduce setup time with a single trial lens. Using liquid pressure, the new Liquid Trial Lens™ instantly delivers each patient’s refractive correction with the touch of a button.*
- Save time with an intuitive new SmartTouch™ interface, which reduces the number of steps required for the technician to start a perimetry exam.
- Accelerate clinic flow with equipment that can be learned quickly and operated easily.
- Improve confidence in test results with RelEYE™, which allows doctors to instantly review the patient’s eye position, at any stimulus point. RelEYE data is available on the instrument and when reviewing test results with FORUM® Glaucoma Workplace.
- Simplify test administration, with an easy-to-use kinetic graphical user interface with a full 180-degree field of view.
Find out more: www.zeiss.com/HFA3Contact us: www.meditec.zeiss.com/contacts